Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Night For Boobs

IMAG0010
I know so much about breastfeeding now, I think I could do it! I really do. It was a sad night, because it was our last class withe Sarah Glenn (Laura's become fond of her) but she does do yoga classes that we're both thinking of taking. We'll see. I'm glad we signed up because there's tons we weren't aware of and it's quite reassuring to be so knowledgeable about it all now. Really takes the edge off. Even tho tonight was only a breastfeeding class, it was a good ending to the whole series, except when Sarah told us how lite-skinned redheads, like my wife, are more sensitive and prone to pain, Laura told the whole class that I beat her. So tonight, it's a double beating.

But at least it was something, because up to that point it was pointless for me to even get out of bed. Work was a joke. I spent the first half of the day following the rumors of Roy Oswalt going to the damn Phillies and eating a fishbowl full of chocolate covered pretzels and the second half watching the Mets day game on live pitch-by-pitch and playing with stencils. Whatever, I'm getting paid. And I got to listen to my iPod all day, so that made the day tolerable. And the Mets won! Bonus. Hopefully tomorrow I can drive somewhere, but if not, I'll make due. For now, we're both pretty beat and still have a Friday to get thru. It's her last day of work for a couple months, and some of the girls are taking her out for dinner. I will be coming home to do some work online and maybe take a nap. Got a game Saturday and yardwork Sunday. I may have a neighborhood helper. Oh and PS if she sticks to schedule, we're having a baby one month from today.

No comments: