Friday, July 30, 2010

I Got Routes

IMAG0012

Big accident this morning on 380, in both directions, grounded me on my Friday. This wouldn't do. I rerouted, only slightly on the way, much more on the way back. Took 447 returning. Passed Auntie Eileen & Susie's place. Looks like they're building something in their front yard. Like a bunker. Or a fallout shelter. Only above ground. Crazy ladies. I should call them. They wanna give us their goats. But anyway.... I got routes.

IMAG0129IMAG0132

Laura finished up work today and is now officially on maternity leave. Congratulations! She had a pizza party and sat in all the furniture that is for sale. She didn't care. She had a night out with some of the girls at Applebees. Now she doesn't have to leave the house for a couple weeks. Even tho we are, tomorrow.

No comments: