Monday, April 19, 2010

Clean Cracks And Crash Cones

I've been framed!

P1180408

I think someone broke into our house, grabbed some of Laura's favorite cereal and had themselves a breakfast in bed. That's the only explanation!!

IMAG0276

I was driving in today on 33. All of the sudden the road was split by cones. Cones right down the middle of the two lanes. No warning and definitely no indication as to which side of the cones I should be on as to best avoid whatever was taking place on one side or the other. Then I began seeing smashed plastic from previously mentioned cones, a sure sign of travelers before me trying to decide which side of the cones they should venture on. I stayed true to my right lane and since it was 4:30 am stayed at an easy pace. I eventually spotted signs of construction ahead and tho not a single human was around, the sun lamps notified me as to where it was safe to pass. Adventure!!

P1180414

I came home today and finally cleaned the baby's room. We had scheduled it for this past Sunday, but a Law & Order marathon had other plans. Laura seemed bummed about it so I took the reigns and the vacuum to its limit and sucked every crack between those wood slats clean as a whistle. The office is packed with all the furniture that was in there so I guess the office has now become a very large storage closet. New closet!!

I cut my elbow on the wall.

No comments: