Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All Our Pretty Everything

I took this photo from the couch when Laura got home from work today. Is the shine from the sun or from her belly? We'll never know for sure. Sometimes you don't even have to move to get one for the album. She looks like she's smuggling basketballs. What kind of a place would you need to be smuggling basketballs into? Maybe an flea circus. Or an ant farm. She's got baby-head tho. Went online looking for a new baby themed shirt. I wanted her to get a Sonic Youth tee. Maybe something from the Goo or Dirty era. No dice. They can be pricey. Or maybe a Breeders shirt. And old Breeders shirt. That'd be funny. Because she's a breeder now. A real Deal sister. The one with the fuzzy helmet. I have that one but the helmet faded away a couple years ago. I'm not sure what it is about them but I'm drawn to the old shirts of bands I listened to in highschool for her. She found another one that had an incidental reference to Nirvana. We went with it. It'll be delivered by USPS.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's almost time for dinner and the Mets are in the throws of their second of two games today. Won the first convincingly. This one's not going as well. I think it's grilled chicken for dinner. Mystery flavor. And some salad. Maybe an orange cream soda and finish off that birthday cake for dessert. Lost is on but jock at work told me it's a repeat. Did I tell you how I matched my morning shift coworkers to the Breakfast Club cast? I ended up being Bender by default. Don't worry. It all works out.



Eyes: James Loney gets tossed
Ears: Avi Buffalo - What's In It For?

No comments: