Sunday, April 18, 2010

Catalogued The Letter H

Oh Boy. I've spent a lot of time at the keyboard this weekend. But I got a lot accomplished. Or at least I feel like I did, which is half the battle. The weekend has wound down and we've served ourselves some butter chicken. It's settling much better than the Swedish beef curry couple nights back. Good thing. I don't know if I could go the full term without that deliciousness.

We watched Law Abiding Citizen today. Good movie. Reminded me of Seven a little, but much less twisted. Seven lite, if you will. I was confused at the end tho because the whole film I realized I had been rooting for the wrong guy. I had my hero and villain switched up. Oh well. I find I do that in real life quite a bit too. C'est la vie.


Eyes: Mets Vs Cardinals on ESPN
Ears: Free Energy - Dream City

No comments: