Sunday, April 25, 2010

Having The Best Day Ever?

So I'm 32. Feels the same as 31. Feels the same as 27 really. Maybe a little less vigor. But just a little. I got about 200 messages from people online to have a happy birthday and wishing that I'd have the best day ever. That's a lot to live up to folks. It rained all day so we stayed in. French toast for breakfast. Yogurt with fresh blueberries & granola for lunch. Then we paid off a few credit cards, which felt great. After that we turned to the Babies R Us website to start filling out a registry for the upcoming showers that will undoubtedly occur within the next couple months. Mark your calendars. No specific date yet. Just mark them. Little music, little movie, little cat nap and you got yourself an award winning birth day.

Tonight? Tonight I will take a hot shower, turn on the baseball game, and Laura is cooking me beef wellington & bought me some bottles of root beer and orange cream soda. For dessert, well, if you don't know what I'm having for dessert, you just don't know me at all now do you?

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Two spoons and the cake in the middle of the table, Save me a piece Mom