Thursday, April 1, 2010

In The Dark Of Room 3

...we met our baby today. It was kind of a shock. We knew why we were there, but we didn't know it would be so.... mind-boggling. But I guess there's no good way to prepare for something like that. I think we're still in shock.

ESTER_LAURA_5

So we're having a girl. Let the name-storming begin. Today we saw her face, her hands and feet, her bones and even her brain. Sonograms are dead serious. We saw her move her arm and wiggle around, then she struck a few adorable poses placing her cheek on her shoulder and her palm against her face. I didn't blink for 40 minutes and it was all over before we were ready to say goodbye. The sonographer has a great job, and a pretty awesome keyboard to play with all day, which she navigated with expert timing & precision.

IMAG0158

We have another appointment set for May 11th. Today will hold us over til then.

IMAG0154

We'll leave you with her foot...

ESTER_LAURA_8

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Oh my..let me wipe the tears from my eyes first....
Ok.... ok...nope still not good...

ok I am going to try....
the pic of your little girl and my grand baby is precious...and with you two for parents I am not surprised that she is a tumbler....its either all or nothing..like the two of you..
love all three of you...here come the tears again...