Monday, January 12, 2009

Well, What's Left?

[sigh]

The inevitable. How miserable. I'm already over it, so I won't go sit in the corner and pout. I'll just pick out of what's left and rout for them. So let's see...

the Baltimore Ravens

This is the team to hate, but I kinda love them. They're defense is sick and when the Giants were in the race I was hoping the Ravens would lose so we'd never have to face them, but nowwwww.... it is kinda fun to watch offenses get pummeled. Plus how could you not like a rookie QB story like Joe Flacco's? You can't! that's how.

the Arizona Cardinals

I think this is the team that's gonna receive most of my support, mainly by elimination of the others, but I do like the Kurt Warner story and how he's all but made a distant memory of ass-faced Matt Leinart, but also Anquon Boldin & Larry Fitzgerald are quite enjoyable to watch fly down the field. So Cardinals it is! Of course this means they will lose next weekend.


the Philadelphia Eagles

Probably the most likely candidate to receive my vote for a championship, geographically speaking anyhow, but how do you rout for the team that just knocked yours out of the playoffs. I like Donovan McNabb and most of the players but, I won't make it thru a summer working with Philadelphia natives if both the Phillies and the Eagles win it big.

the Pittsburgh Steelers

Could be the safest choice as far as a team that has the defense, offense & momentum going into the finals games but I still can't get over that weasel Ben Rothlisberger and his antics from Super Bowl 40, which they won so, c'mon, give someone else a chance. Plus, Polamalu still hasn't cut that mop.

No comments: