Friday, January 23, 2009

Dear Snow, Don't Go!

It was frigin 44° today! Too soon for all the cold to go away. What is that all about? We've been adjusting quite well to the freezing temperatures, the feet of snow, the ice rink driveway, and now it's all gonna go away. When does that groundhog thing happen? I could use a few more snowstorms. We haven't even built a proper snowman yet. And we just got the heavy blankets out of the trunk. I like sleeping undercover and not sweating. Let's hope this is just a hot patch and next week will bring heavy snow and temperatures in the negative. Am I the only one who feel this way?

Hot or cold, we got an early morning and we're both off. Laura works all weekend and I'm heading back down to Lancaster to teach Sitao. That's Shit In The Air Often. Clever, eh? Just an adorable little outfit right outta Amishville trying to make their mark on the world of pageantry. I've only been once before, couple weeks back, but we all got along so swimmingly that they invited me back for, well, whenever I wanna go. So, the wife has a busy schedule working all weekend, I may as well jaunt on down. I should call Brian and let him know my plan. I wonder if they expect me right now. Brian is charge down there. This is Brian. Yes. He is a queer super hero.

So that's where I'll be all weekend. Don't worry about me. They got a Waffle House down there.

No comments: