Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lego My Album

First it was ricebowls, now it's Legos! Another one of my most favoritest things in life, and some genius has turned them into classic album covers. There's a whole flicker page dedicated to this stuff. Genius remakes like Houses of the Holy, the Velvet Underground's Andy Warhol album (where'd they find that Lego banana?) & and an artistic rendition of Radiohead's latest, In Rainbows.

Here's some of my favorites:

3 Feet High & Rising...

3 Feet High

Trugoy & Plug One Legofied!! They didn't quite get the fades.

3 Feet High (lego)

Strokes debut...

Is This It

...makes Legos sexy!!

Is This It (leg)

The classic grunge...

Nevermind

...too simply stupid to not be funny. Notice the inflation?

Nevermind (lego)

A few Beatles covers to round out the collections...

For Sale (lego)

Classic

Abbey Road (lego)

They kinda cheated on this one drawing the background, but I'll give it to them

Let It Be (lego)

And my favorite! Look at George (bottom right)

Where are my Legos? I'm gonna get to work on some Wilderness covers...

347396

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.