Thursday, January 15, 2009

5-Day Forecast

Road Trip! Er.. Plane/Bus Trip!! Early flight tomorrow, connections in Atlanta takes me to Alabama! I gotta finish this off.



Lots to do, I know. And only two days there. Even earlier flight back north Sunday and then probably a good few hours spent in the Philadelphia airport waiting for YEA! to send the cavalry. Maybe I'll be one of those dudes who sit at the airport bar and stare at the game, nurse a drink or two and dream of what coulda been and where they went wrong. That's right, we all see you.

Anyhow, I have to 'teach' a group of ex-Cadets a painfully elementary set for them to march on the Capitol I guess, I don't know where it goes, maybe the White House. I have a feeling that I'm going to make an early exit, seeing as anything short of holding the Bible for Barack is gonna be a disappointment.

Unless this were to happen:

And I'm guessing that D.C. is going to be the very definition of what I like to call a Brou-Ha-ha, and I do like to avoid those at all costs. Plus the potential for my little bride to have become a ginger popsicle at that point in this very long weekend is more than great. It's gonna be a chilly one babe, break out the extra blankets.

P.S. Anna's ginger thins are tremendous. I just ate a whole box and chased it with some hot Paul Newman organic green tea. Aren't I a free spirit?

No comments: