Friday, July 18, 2008

Good Timing

Yesterday was a blur, but I know I started out somewhere near Houston at around 3:30 a.m., spent some time in Charlotte and eventually ended up standing outside terminal A in Newark as Fran drove up only seconds later, our schedules could not have been any more perfectly synched. And now I'm home. This tour of duty was more enjoyable; shorter, multiple destinations, and Disney World didn't hurt, so I was sad to leave everyone, but life & wife beckoned. I am happy to respond.

Managed to (somewhat) watch the Mets games last night. Had no idea they in the midst of their longest winning streak in 17 years or that they were only half a game out of first, so needless to say I was jazzed. Good game, good pizza, good timing. And everyone is all a gas over this Tatis. I believe that if you go back to this blog I posted on March 27th, I was calling for Tatis to be on the roster from day one. Maybe Willie would still be around if he read The Estlers. Hmm.

Pictures of last week coming up. I left off in Columbia. So you got Atlanta coming, Disney, Mississississississippi & Louisiana. I was in Texas but not even long enough to watch the sun come up. Hate that place.

No comments: