Friday, July 4, 2008

Mixtape> 6-20/08 thru 7-3/08

I am managing to put together a mix before I hafta go off on tour because I've heard way too much great new stuff since I've been home and it would be a crime not to let you in on it. Not like you rush out and buy these anyhow. Does anyone buy CDs anymore?

As I don't have time to try and figure out how to work this computers new art program I won't be able to fashion up a fancy cover to go with this mix so you'll just have to do with the cover of the new Sigur Rós album, Með Suð í Eyrum Við Spilum Endalaust, because I couldn't choose just one track off of it so I guess you can include the whole thing.


  1. Au - All My Friends/Are Animals
  2. Swan Lake - All Fires
  3. Dr. Dog - The Rabbit, The Bat & The Reindeer
  4. Them, Roaring Twenties - Harry Caray Frontier Guide Hawkeye
  5. Stars Like Fleas - Karma's Hoax
  6. Baltic Fleet - Berlin 8mm Deep
  7. Kings Of Leon - McFearless
  8. Nick Drake - At The Chime Of A City Clock
  9. Woodhands - Under Attack
  10. Downliners Sekt - Point Omega
  11. Black Heart Procession - Did You Wonder
  12. Johnny Greenwood - Open Spaces
  13. The Twilight Sad - Here It Never Snowed. Afterwards It Did
  14. Coldplay - Lost!
  15. Sufjan Stevens - The Tallest Man, The Broadest Shoulders
  16. Bell X1 - Rocky Took A Lover
  17. Omar Rodriguez-Lopez - Las Lagrimas De Arakuine
  18. Kevin Drew - When It Begins
  19. Editors - Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors
  20. The Delgados - Coming In From The Cold
  21. Shearwater - Century Eyes
  22. The Drift - If Wishes Were Like Horses
  23. Tom Waits - Don't Go Into The Barn
  24. Starlight Mints - What's Inside Of Me
  25. Dragons Of Zynth - Breaker
  26. Crystal Castles - Air War

That should hold ya for a day or so.

No comments: