Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Clifton Thru Columbia

5 days down. 8 to go. I finally wrote a few counts yesterday. Just some layerings for the ensemble phrase in Round 4 and a quick fix for the end of Nitro to avoid "definite bracelets". I know that most of you who read this, that will make no sense. It's ok. It doesn't make any sense to me either.

Here's a collection of a few select moments from the past few days, edited and organized for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to comment to yourself quietly and have pity on us from the air conditioned room you're viewing this from.

DSCN0762
On my first day back. Don't I look like I'm having fun?

DSCN0772
Me & a Great Dane in Clifton. See hun, too big. And this is a puppy.

DSCN0785
I'm glad I got to watch Jeff get entered into the Hall of Fame. That was a touching moment for a dreary day.

DSCN0786
Curtis & I found ourselves underground in a tunnel that greatly resembled the halls of Willy Wonkas factory, but a chance lick tasted less schnozberry and more of gutter rat hair.

DSCN0792
The upper quarter of our tech team

DSCN0802
One of many slightly creepy moments on the bus

DSCN0803
Rory cut my hair and now we look like brothers

DSCN0806
Proof that bus hijinks can turn ugly

DSCN0812
Doing my part at warmup in Virginia

DSCN0814
Daniel doing his part

DSCN0816
Daniel doesn't like when he can't get involved in every photo

DSCN0824
We were at David Wrights highschool, home of the Hickory Hawks

DSCN0822
Curtis does his best John Lennon

DSCN0828
Mike was in mortal danger but rather than warn him I chose to snap a photo

DSCN0845
The staff gathered at Bar Louis in Columbia on a night off. I had andouille jambalaya

So we are in Columbia. Been mostly rainy days with soggy socks, but today there is sun, and breeze. Heading down to Atlanta tomorrow and Orlando for the weekend, followed by a quick Monday/Tuesday stint in Mississippi and Wednesday in Lafayette Louisiana, then Thursday an early flight home from Houston. And that's pretty much it for me this summer. Having fun with the staff and kids and all. Just ready for my other life.

1 comment:

Brian @ PWYJudges said...

i can't wait to be back on tour!!!!!!!!