Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Abner

(04) Abner in the light

Abner is a troubled cat. His best friend died when he was very young, and his newer compatriots can only be categorized as bitches, so he's got a rough run of it. Not to mention we think he's gay so add sexual frustration to the mix, oh and it doesn't help that he's fixed anyhow. As you can see the boy's a mess. In the past few years he's lost alot of weight resulting in a flabby, hanging belly which wobbled when he ran & did not make him popular, and developed a bad habit of licking off all his hair, I think nerves, or he may be overly conscious of his appearance. All my gay friends also keep their hair very short.

But recently, in the past few months he has really put on some weight and I am glad to say has not a single bald patch on his body. Now maybe he's aware of the severity of the coming winter or he's lost a taste for his own body hair, but I think it's more simple than that. I think he's just happy. I think he's finally just decided to kick back and enjoy the fruits of being a big lazy cat. No worries. So in honor of my boy finally becoming semi-normal, I post on him. Of course I'll get attitude from the other two until they get their own write-up but I'll deal. For today, it's Happy Abner.

P1090246
P1090276
DSCN1194
P1090336

Trust me. He's happy.

No comments: