Friday, July 11, 2008

This one is from Laura...not Travis

So I have been feeling rather guilty lately for not writing. SO I am going to start off with a big fat SORRY! Things have been rather busy here at the new Estler Residence...as the Mister has informed you on an almost daily basis. Let me let you hear my side of the story. Travis left for cadets at the end of May...pretty much the day after we closed on our new little nest egg. Then I moved in because I got a job transfer alot quicker than I imagined. I didn't care though because I was going to be on my own, for the 1st time in a year! I was pumped! So everyday I woke up to an empty house in the middle of the woods all alone. For a month! Even though I was on my own I wished I had a companion of some sort. So I started to grow some tomato plants. I bought 6 of them at Wal-Mart for 2 dollars or something ridiculous like that (to buy 1 tomator is 2 dollars and I got 6 plants! Wal-Mart is going to go out of business if more people like me keep shopping there!) I have been talking for a while about how I want to have a garden so I started these plants just to see how would do...and I haven't done half bad! So then I thought what else can I grow? So I bought cucumber seeds (my father would call them pickles tho, even tho it comes out of the ground a cucumber) and wild flower seeds and planted those. AND they grew! I have yet to produce and produce or flowers but the day is coming and I can't wait to Blog about it. I promise I am going to get better.

Aside from the plant business I have been traveling 114 miles a day to get to work and back home! Needless to say...its exhausting and my schedule is ruthless. Sometimes I have to be at work at 5am, that means I have to get up and leave the house by 3:45. While other days I don't have to be at work until 1 in the afternoon (sounds great but that means I don't get home until 11 or 11:30) that my friends and family is why I haven't been writing on the blog. because I am tired. So again Sorry :(

I have this weekend off tho. I plan on working out in the yard. Don't tell Travis but last week when we finally mowed the lawn and racked all the clippings into 8 piles....yeah I still haven't disposed of those...sorry Hun. But they will be gone by the time you get home. I promise.

I am also going to do some laundry and other household chores like clean the toilets and showers and sinks and mirrors and windows and fun stuff like that. And believe it or not...I CANT WAIT!!!

No comments: