Monday, January 14, 2013

The One Where Chaplin's A Chaplain

As a semi-concession to Laura's protests of me sleeping with the TV on all night, I've, at the very least, attempted to switch to something not so anti-restful on the screen, and started falling off to old movies. Like 30's and 40's old. Usually I'm not even sure what it is I'm watching, but they're mostly calm in nature so the complaints have decreased. 

Until last night...




That's it! The whole movie. Maybe it was because it was so late but we found this to be just ticklish. So much so that I even stayed up to watch the equally hilarious Charlie Chaplin film that followed called The Pilgrim.Yeah I'm running on fumes. But it was worth it. Can't wait to see what's on tonight (aka completely defeating the purpose).

No comments: