Thursday, January 10, 2013

Changing Decors


Today was strange and sad. Working, in between dismantling the Christmas cheer about the house. It never stays up quite long enough. We only added three more totes worth of decor this year. I don't know if that's better or worse. I know we now have to make two separate trips to the storage unit because it doesn't all fit in the van at the same time. So today was phase one. Now the house feels naked.


We took the stuff downtown and then Laura wanted to "run past" the fabric store. That turned into a debacle, of course, but cooler heads prevailed and we came home with three distinct patterns for two separate projects. And Yuula got to stick her hands in the button jars.


Apparently she's excited about their completion because it's 11:19pm and she's downstairs sewing right now. But I don't mind the quiet night. Woody Allen's Manhattan is on and it really does deserve my full attention just this once.


I'm thirsty

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

I know r house looks empty n cold. What did Laura make? Can't wait to see u all on Sat. Looking to being out on Sunday so we can all walk like Yuula. Lol