Monday, January 21, 2013

Crashed And Cooked

Yesterday was good and bad. Yuula played with (and left out) every single toy and game she could find including giving me a thorough medical examination while I was trying to get some work done and hiding all her wubbawees under my chair, lap, under my shirt and in my pockets for "other Yuula" to come and find after what we'll call a brief "forgetting period". I got a lot of good work done, bringing a close to a job we've been in the trenches on for over a year but focused on for a couple months. Then my computer crashed.


Such amazing timing cannot be coincidence. But I'm really hoping that big red X next to the hard drive symbol is not what I'm sure it is. I am surprisingly calm about it right now but this sucks pretty humongously. 


Best part of the day was dinner. Laura whipped up some Indonesian ginger chicken over some crunchy noodle salad. This recipe tablet is gonna pay off I can feel it. What to cook on Wednesday??

No comments: