Monday, January 7, 2013

It's A Wet New World


We came dangerously close to spending the week eating TV dinners. I think Laura was excited about it. We haven't had water since last Wednesday (I think), and it's amazing how fast the dirty dishes, dirty clothes and dirty bodies accumulate. We clear out ran out of bowls and last night found ourselves eating hot soup out of paper bowls. Not conducive. I guess that's not as pathertic as melting snow in pots to be able to flush our toilets tho huh?



We had to feed Yuula on her plastic toy plates with her plastic toy utensils. Might as well feed her plastic toy food too. She didn't notice anything different really.


The guys came today, to finally hook up the new water heater and get some juice flowing back thru this house. I've never been more excited to flush the toilet and do the dishes. I was seriously happy for the first time this year.


It's a wet new world.

No comments: