Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Follow The Rockefeller

I don't care for the universe and its propensity toward premature holiday cheer bestowal. I usually scowl upon anyone decking a hall or dreaming of sugarplums before you can at least start the 12 days of Christmas. This year, however, after a brief glance at a calendar and realizing the time I had to get my holiday homefront together, I chose to spring into action. I had 2/3 of my gift shopping done before December even hit and I am ashamed. We thought we'd start when our local tree lighting took place, which we thought was December 5th, but went down last Friday, without our knowing. December 5th is the menorah lighting. Whoops. So tonight, they lit the tree in Rockefeller Center and I feel like all is well. For some reason I acquaint that with the beginning of the Christmas season, on November 30th, I am full on. Tomorrow morning I get our 12 totes of Christmas out of the the storage unit and this place is gonna be whipped into shape by the weekend. Tree to follow.

From today...

1291128377048
I spotted a lone reindeer hiding behind the Five Below store. I found nothing good inside the Five Below store.

1291133101242
Legos are AWESOME nowadays. Indiana Jones & the Temple of Doom Legos!! Come on!

1291146246051
Laura cashed in on some Auntie Anne's coupons we stole from Toys 'R' Us.

1291149535068
Yuula meet Yuula meet Yuula meet Yuula meet Yuula

1291168766921
We actually sat thru some terrible music to watch the tree light up. Maybe we'll go see it for realz.

No comments: