Monday, November 22, 2010

Pecan Sandy & Terry Cloth

On the eve after a miserable Giants loss to the Eagles, it's nice to think about something completely different. So we move on to baseball.

alg_collins2

Mets hired a new GM in Sandy Alderson and a new manager in Terry Collins. I know right... who? I never heard of these guys but apparently they know each other and the geniuses that gave us such great seasons like 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 have brought them in to do it all again. I have to say that I could kinda care less about this, until I heard there's a chance these two are gonna bring in game 6 hero Mookie Wilson to coach first base, so now I'm on board.

I hate to sound so glib, but I don't think I'm alone when I say that I have no faith that this will change anything at all. Prove me wrong.

I still think it would've been funny to have Wally Backman back as the manager. Check out the foulmouth.

No comments: