Friday, November 12, 2010

You Look Like The Taj Mahal

I can't get this song outta my head.



Most specifically, the whistle. It's my new call.

1289569890331

Today was uneventful, so it's gonna be tough to pull something out here. I woke up early. Yuula has decided to switch her days and nights and throw in a little growth spurt where she doesn't wanna eat or poop. Concern caused Laura to call out of work, as if cause were needed. I decided to run out and get some pellets. We were down to a single bag. Not warm enough. I picked up 16 more.

1289574311189

I came home and made some tuna while Laura got ready to head out with baby to get some answers to the issues. Tuna has always been a favorite, but now I started adding some mustard to it and it's really taken it to a whole new place. I told you not much happened today.

1289584411016

At the end of the day, Yuula is fine. She's eating/deleting just fine, save for yesterday. Learned that babies can really wear themselves out during these spurts, and she's back to form today. She's in perfect health, besides having one giant foot...

1289441933903

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

thats going to be tough when she starting to walk...