Sunday, February 7, 2010

Woe Is Us

Okay....

So my one of my external drives that I planned to work with today just crashed and I'm trying not to be freaked out. I'm not actually. I've come to expect it. That'll be two crashes in three months. My luck couldn't be better. But I guess I'm going to start my Super Bowl celebration a little early. Not going to be all that fun since Laura's at work, and not having a good day by any means either. Oh woe is us.

Anyhow...

Should be a good game. I got the Saints up by 4, but it's probably just wishful thinking. Was gonna maybe get a pizza and drink some beer, but it's not me, so why force it. Probably go make some soup and take a nap. Tomorrow is coming fast.

Oh hey! The hard drive works again! It's a Super Bowl miracle! Now the Saints are definitely gonna win!!

No comments: