Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Lull In The Goings

IMG_2661

Hey! Hi. Remember me? Yeah me neither. We've had a bit of a turn-around kind of month so far this February. I've been working long hours and Laura's been eating and apparently sleeping for two. You'd think she could sleep for both at the same time but she assures me they each need their separate and individual 8 hours. Who am I to say?

I am gonna try to get this thing back on track. Early mornings, long days and commutes will not defeat this once mighty memoir. People need to know that I ripped my pants at work last Wednesday and continued to work for 7 more hours or that Laura made guinea hens Thursday night while we struggled to stay awake thru Lost or that Alps' scars have finally healed over and he'll let me pet him again. This is vital information that must be disclosed to the greater public! I have a job to do here people. Let me do it.

IMG_2697
IMG_2706
IMG_2650

I will attempt to write up a few tidbits about the previous week and trickle them out to you over the next couple days so you can once again wake every morning with the expectation of a hot cup of coffee, our Cheerios and sit down to enjoy some delight unwitted banter from yours truly.

Does anybody really do that? Besides my dad? Hey Dad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to hear about holey pants and guinea hens too ... dani

Mom and Dad said...

as usual we forgot out password so this is a test..

Mom and Dad said...

well now to the actual comment...

You know dad reads this every am while he eats his cheerios and then tells me about it by phone while he is inbetween students...
and occasionally I will actually get on here like today to find out for myself...surprise...nice pants and not too sure I like to see the remains of the bird...yuck... but do like to see that poor Alps is feeling more like himself..
do continue to take pics..your snow pics were so much better than mine....