Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'd Repeat February 2nd

I've still never been able to sit thru Groundhog Day. Not by choice, just scheduling conflicts. Yesterday I almost made it but right about where Bill Murray decides to accept his repetitive fate, it was feeding time and I had to help out in the kitchen because Laura was trying a new dish. Long story short; it didn't turn out well. Little bland by her own admission. She tried ripping the page out of the cookbook for Pete's sake. They can't all be masterpieces. But the real celebration of the day was finally seeing the first episode of the last season of Lost. They promise to answer questions this season yet all the 2 hour premiere did was raise new ones and introduce and seemingly brand new group of inhabitants that live in "the temple". Every episode better be two hours because I don't think they're gonna have enough time to tie it all together otherwise.

And what's with John Locke being the smoke monster!?



Good day. Wish I could repeat it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!