Sunday, November 1, 2009

Scheduling Red Sweatpants Sunday

12:55 pm -
Slip into my new red sweatpants.
Prediction - I will be cozy & warm.

1:00 pm - Giants at Eagles
A division game between the 5-2 Giants and the 4-2 Eagles for 1st place in the NFC north... Why would I miss this? Actually this is the first chance I'm getting all season to see a Giants game beginning to end and I am planning on doing just that. Giants really need a win after their last two losses, and where better to do it than Philly. We can't lose to both the baseball & football teams can we? Man, I gotta work with these Philly fans. And they are not nice people.
Predicition - NYG: 34, PHI: 27








4:15 pm - Vikings at Green Bay
Another division game of 1 vs 2, could tip the tables away from Minnesota but the real reason this is a must see is, of course, Favre's inevitable return to Lambeau as the enemy. This is the only reason he's still playing. He wants to show his old team that let him go that he's still the man. And I hope they pummel his ass. I hope that GB defensive line eats him for dinner.
Prediction - MIN: 3, GB: 45




8:20 pm - Yankees at Phillies, World Series Game 4
After all the hoopla of game 3 with cameras on the field (seriously what are the chances Rodriguez hits the frigin camera!?!) and the incompetence of Cole "Tool" Hamels underestimating Andy Pettitte at the plate (haha) game 4 promises to be another intriguing evening of contention. To be honest I hope the Phillies win tonight, even it up, and keep this series going into game 7. Mainly because then I can watch it Thursday night and I won't be home Tuesday & Wednesday.
Prediction - Yankees: 3, Phillies: 4

No comments: