Monday, November 2, 2009

Not A Damn Thing

Well, I didn't get anything right last night. Not a damn thing. That Giants game was an abomination. Manning missed every receiver on the field. That's gotta be some kinda record. And the secondary should have stayed on the sidelines because they may have stopped them just as well from the bench. Dreadful. The only thing that made it worth watching was how funny it was that Kenny Albert was dressed up like Sloth from the Goonies for Halloween. What? Wait... what's that? ..........that's just how he looks? ....that's his face? Oh. .....wow...

It was fun to see Lidge's nightmare come true in the 9th last night tho. Keep whining about cameras Phillies fans. We'll listen when Ryan Howard learns how to touch home plate and you guys don't get beat by your own shift. I expect Rodriguez to be hit at every at bat on the first pitch tonight. They have no other option. He's beat them in every game. And I know yesterday I said I wanted it to go 7, but let's just shut the door tonight. How great would it be to hand the Phillies their tickets home in their own stadium, shut those guys up for a couple months. Don't worry Hamels. It's almost over so you can go home soon. I'm sure I'll eat those words.

On an up note, I listened to the new Weezer album yesterday. Not as awful as it could've been, what with an album title of Radititude and songs called "I'm Your Daddy", "The Girl Got Hot", "Can't Stop Partying", "In The Mall", "Let It All Hang Out", and God help us all, "Love Is The Answer". It's actually not a terrible listen. Don't expect anything even near the Weezer of the 90's. These guys don't anything in common with who they were 15 years ago. Not a damn thing.

No comments: