Sunday, November 29, 2009

Every Game At Once

Dudes. You ever watch this NFL Red Zone Live thing? It's insane. Every game being played on TV at the same time. No commercials, no breaks, no time outs, no time between plays. NOTHING! They show every touchdown, field goal, every interception & fumble, every long pass and run, every play that you'd actually wanna see from every game, as it happens. Sometimes they have two games on the TV at once, both in play, both with sound, you don't know what the hell is going on! It's great. I had a hard time trying to figure out who was playing who. On a day like today where my team isn't playing and I can't decide which game to watch, this Red Zone thing is the bee knees. I was watching 7 games at once! And I have no idea who won any of them! Awesome day.

No comments: