Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Was So Awesome!!!

I didn't really see New Moon. It's just all I've heard about today so I felt a little left out. No desire really to see it. In an act of boredom and desperation last spring training I watched the first one on Daniel's laptop and fell asleep halfway thru, but what I saw was pretty tedious...

anyhow..

Taking care of a few last minute things before I leave for the weekend. Cadets tonight and tomorrow and off to Sitao for Sunday, hopefully teach a bunch. Seems like I haven't been there in a while. Week went too fast and I'm guessing next will go even faster with Thanksgiving and all. It is the first time Laura & I will be preparing and eating the meal ourselves tho. I'm sure that'll go smooth. If anything it'll be a nice day off to spend together. Not too many of those coming up. I'm sure she'll want to start on Christmas decorations shortly thereafter, if not Thanksgiving Day (I told her she had to wait at least that long). But it'll be good to get into that shed and pull those crates of holiday cheer out, and make room for more mess. She wants the tree in the living room this year. I kind of agree, but I know it means we'll have to rework some furniture beforehand. Not too keen on that idea.

We did buy our flights to Georgia for Christmas yesterday. 6am flight first Friday of December. We like those early flights. No traffic and relatively quiet airports. Plus it gives us that whole day ahead of us and I haven't seen the Krupps in a while. Has it been since last Christmas? I'm sure there will be some very interesting gift exchanges going on and lots of group shots in front of the tree, not to mention a new baby and some down time.

(20) the whole family

After that Laura works six days a week and I'm out of town every weekend, so we'll definitely be looking forward to Christmas. Actually we'll be looking forward to February.

But one step at a time. Right now I'm looking forward to putting my head back on my pillow Sunday night and maybe having a glass of wine.

IMG_4342

No comments: