Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Moderate Crash/Zooey Hair

I've been doing a lot of work on the computer after I picked up these hard drives (one which already crashed two days after I got it and started filling it up), moving files around, freeing up space. It's actually kind of work. Things are progressing, then I woke up this morning and iTunes for some reason had crashed and deleted my entire library of over 6,000 albums. That sucked. Then Laura had brought home some nice liquid candle fragrance things, a holiday cheer, and I broke one and the liquid spilled all over the table and ate away at the finish. So now there's this...

IMG_4444

Lovely right... But Laura was right this morning when she said, "Everything in our house is damaged. It's our style." Fair enough. That's why I love her.

Other than that everything is fine. Giants finally won this weekend and they're playing on Thanksgiving against the mighty Broncos, so that should be fun. Plus Laura got her hair cut today. I don't know what it looks like yet because she went to her friends house on the way to work. I think it will look something like this...

big_zooey-deschanel-1uyo

That's her hero, Zooey.

Okay back to it. Counting down the hours til Thanksgiving, where by law I'll be doing nothing except eating a watching football.

No comments: