Friday, July 24, 2009

Those Catholics Can Run Up A Bar Tab

Fresh back from a stint teaching my very first Catholic school. All these years and I've never managed to get in there, but now I can say that I have and I still got the hangover to prove it.

IMG_8208
IMG_8214

Fairly uneventful, except for guy I was staying with got me playing that Starcraft game, I haven't played since I was like 15, but it all came back to me pretty quickly and now I know why I quit playing to begin with.

IMG_8210

And the best part of the trip when I woke up in a strange apartment on a strange couch with the front door wide open. But all was good because Howard the Duck was on and I watched the whole thing.

IMG_8256

Finished the opener for the them. Easy group of kids to teach, demonstrate and then walk away. Gave me plenty of time to walk around and take photos of... nothings.

IMG_8264
IMG_8212
IMG_8269
IMG_8220
IMG_8221
IMG_8276

Going back for a full five days in a few weeks. I hope my liver can take it.

No comments: