Thursday, July 9, 2009

Northeast Tour Highlights

Let's see...

My first day back on tour in Glens Falls NY it was pouring, and Cadets being the martyrs they are stayed out in the rain and squeezed every last second of rehearsal they could before the nights show.

Mike likes the rain.

IMG_6881

Then the show was canceled. But we had some pretty good beef stroganoff, hung out in Kmart and played a few wicked rounds of mafia on the staff bus, soo off to a good start.

That's my plate.

IMG_6885

I was townspeople all 5 rounds.

IMG_6906

My second day we headed up to Beverly MA. More rain but less being in it. On this day I pretty much wandered around the school, took a few naps, and changed a few counts of the rifles closer and side two during Boy Like That. I found the school it itself rather lovely and snapped a few photos.

IMG_6922
IMG_6921
IMG_6956

Then I attended an ensemble already in progress.

IMG_6937

Rains makes us wear garbage bags an hiss like lynx.

IMG_6928
IMG_6952
IMG_6954

Then off to a misty show. At least it wasn't canceled.

IMG_6966
IMG_6959

Rehearsal in Bristol came & went, highlights being the cheesesteaks for lunch and the impromptu tent Curtis & I made out of aerobeds. No Girls Allowed.

IMG_6985
IMG_6982
IMG_6992

We warmed up next to Boston Crusaders who are doing a garden of Eden show, apple & all, so naturally I stole it first chance I got.

IMG_7032

And one more wet and nasty show for the record books.

IMG_7046

After a 4th in Bristol we headed to my hometown of Jackson NJ. Rehearsal day wasn't all that eventful, but I gathered what was supposed to be a small group to attend a late nite dinner at my parents house.

IMG_7188

And wouldn't you know it, it was Paula & Eddy's birthdays. Good thing Mom always has cake laying around.

IMG_7199

Show day in Jackson. Glad Mom & Dad were able to make it thru all the parking and ticket fiascos.

IMG_7294

And whatdya know, it didn't rain a single drop all day. That's Jackson for ya. Blue skies all the way.

IMG_7210

Aren't they a colorful bunch.

IMG_7312

Group photo.

IMG_7298

See y'all in Allentown, maybe.

No comments: