Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Outdoor Cats To Two Doves

Ok... so I could barely contain my excitement the other day when I realized I had all this software on the new computer to edit videos, music, and essentially make movies. I've wanted to do some fun little nostalgia videos for some time now, but didn't know I already had all the stuff I needed. So naturally, when I found this out I was too overwhelmed to even get a project going of any significance. Where to start? What to do first? I need more video! So this morning, I gathered myself and started simple. No video, just a few photos I took of the cats in the yard the other day with one of my favorite tunes right now, Two Doves by Dirty Projectors.

Enjoy.

!!!CLICK THE HQ FOR BETTER QUALITY!!!



Check those transitions! There will be more.

No comments: