Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jag Är På Väg Till Sverige

So I'm on my way to Sweden. Not sure what to expect. I hear the group is small, and the show is somewhat complete, so I'm going over to put a few finishing touches, learn some Swedish and maybe play some dölja och söka. All I really know is that the guy in charge is named Lars and that is already pretty awesome.

This is where I'll be teaching. Strängnäs. Read up on it.

sweden

You can see Strängnäs right in the middle there. Let's close-up shall we?

strangnas

Hopefully I'll get a free day or afternoon and make my way over to Stockholm which looks like this...

stockholm

I don't know what kind of access I'll have to the interweb over there so, you may or may not hear from me til next week. I plan on seeing lots of windmills, milkmaids & maybe a meatball or two. How ignorant is that!? Ha! See ya soon. Til then ... Så länge, adjö och ta hand om dina anhöriga!

...and there's always the off chance Laura may post on here, but let's not get too agog now.

No comments: