Saturday, April 25, 2009

11,324 Days

(149) wanna see a show

Birthday for me! I don't look happy up there, but I am. This is 31. I'm spending it at camp. Seems I'm there every year on my birthday. Most people's birthday moves around the week each year, Monday to Tuesday to Wednesday, etc you get the idea. But not mine. It's always on Saturday & I'm always here. How does that work? Don't matter. I think we should be more interested in celebrating milestones like 1,000 days or 10,000 days. That sounds huge. I missed both of those, but you better believe I got my 15,000 marked on the calendar. May 19th in the year 2019, clear you datebooks cuz the party's at my place!

Find out how many days you've been alive.

Some birthday wisdom? Let's see....
  • never have better things to do
  • don't listen to the radio
  • take time to watch more birds
  • invent new words
  • get lost
  • always make the brownies
  • slow down
That's all I got. See ya later.

No comments: