Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Building & Breaking

IMG_4635

It's foggy today. Like eerie fog. I like it.

IMG_4639

Got an interesting couple of weeks coming up. Cadets camp this weekend. Laura is coming down with me on Friday night and staying til Saturday morning. Always fun when she gets to come around and see everyone, meet some new people, put faces with names. That sorta thing. Plus at least we'll be able to have breakfast together on my birthday before she has to head off to work.

IMG_4569

We finally used our Lowes & Home Depot gift cards yesterday. Mainly, we bought wood & chicken wire. Now we have to build that vegetable garden. Hopefully it doesn't come out too awful. As long as she's able to grow some stuff in there this summer, I'm sure we'll figure it out as we go. Plus Laura bought a lot of seeds.

IMG_4625
IMG_4620

Unfortunately we won't be able to get that going til I 2nd week of May or so. I will be teaching Strängnäs, a drum corp in Sweden. I am excited about going over, but it's bitter-sweet, cuz it's just me, and that's a place I'm sure we'd have a great time exploring. Maybe someday.

4

Laura broke her phone when she dropped it in the pool the other day. Ha. She was upset, but luckily Christina has like 17 extra Verizon phones and she's gonna send 'em up sooooo, Thanks Christina.

IMG_4587

No comments: