Saturday, April 11, 2009

Alone Unforeseen


I am home, alone. Alone for the first time in literally weeks. I'm not sure I know what to do with myself. I'm not sure I know where to begin doing nothing. I was supposed to go away next week, actually tomorrow thru all of next week, but that got moved to first week of May. Roxbury is on spring break as of yesterday. Winter season is over. No more trips to Miami or Lancaster. Gives me time to think about nonsense like... "Who else has a job that takes them back and forth between the pristine south beaches & bikinis of Miami and the wholesome fields & horse carts of Lancaster. I may be the only one.

I have some yardwork to catch up on next week so that'll be... fun. Plus I could use a little downtime before what already looks like what is gonna be an exhausting summer. Anyhow, today I gots plans. Listening to some new music (2nd quarter stuff) and actually watching the Mets game this evening. Not just checking in on commercials. Livan Hernandez's first start. Just be a good game for Pete's sake.

PS : caught up on Lost this morning. Not impressed. Gimme something already.

No comments: