Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Laura's iPod Thing

Woo-hoo!

RULES:
1. Copy this Note and paste it in a new note
2. Put your MP3 player, iPod, digital music player on shuffle/random
2. Press Play and use the first song/artist to answer the first question
3. Hit “next” and use the next song to answer the next question....and so on
4. Then tag 25 people including me

1. How am I feeling today? Handed (Lithops)

2. How far will I get in life? Ship Of Love (Dum Dum Girls)

3. What is my best friend’s theme song? Money Babies (The Dears)

4. What was high school like? Further Back (Efdemin)

5. How will today be? The Day I Lost My Voice (Copeland)

6.What is in store for me this weekend? Autumn Winter Spring (Jay-Jay Johanson)

7. What is the best thing about me? A Piacere (Mama!Milk)

8. What song describes my parents? Butcherman (Charles Hamilton)

9. How is my life going? Contortionists (The Republic Tigers)

10. What song will they play at my funeral? Here Should Be My Home (No Age)

11. How does the world see me? Vortex (Benevento Russo Duo)

12. What do my friends think of me? Everything Changed (Aqualung)

13. Do people secretly think I’m good looking? Band Hammer (Lucky Dragons)

14. How can I make myself happy? Clock Shock & Freedom (Valina)

15. What should I do with my life? Dig To The Orient (Aeroplane,1929)

16. What is some good advice? Dogwood (Antlers)

17. Will I get married? Play Play (Toboggan)

18. Where will I go in life? She Sells Sea Shells (Beep Seals)

19. Will I have kids? The Machine Will Tell Us So (Papercuts)

20. What is my current theme song? Island Avenue (Jacuzzi Boys)

No comments: