Friday, August 26, 2011

My Wife, The Carnosaur

DSC_0010

I love the days when Laura comes home from work and without saying hello makes a beeline to the back deck, raw meat in tow, and begins to grill, feverishly, as if she's been salivating all day long awaiting the fleshy taste of animal on her lips.

DSC_0011

Yesterday was one of those days, and I must admit, I wasn't all that surprised to see that she was cooking seven pork steaks. Yup. Seven pork steaks for two people, and one baby. But the reality is that we will probably only eat two or three of them tonight. The other four are for her to carry around in her pockets for the next couple days and gnaw on at her leisure. My wife is a carnosaur.

DSC_0012

Look how happy it makes her.

DSC_0018

These guys better find a better hiding spot.

DSC_0006

No comments: