Saturday, August 6, 2011

Deflated And Deflation

DSC_0005

It's been a long, rainy day. Yuula is tired and my eyes hurt from looking at solidworks. I want to bring her upstairs but she will fall asleep and then Laura can't enjoy her welcome home smile. She's earned it today. I heard she almost got robbed. Yuula spent most of the day watching I Love Lucy and tugging on my body hair, her new favorite hobby. Apparently it was Lucy's 100th birthday. Damn. I caught some good episodes I've not seen before, like when Lucy misses the cruise ship to Europe and has to be dropped in by helicopter and when Lucy fulfills her family name and is fed to a dragon in Scotland. These are real episodes. Girl was nuts. I did learn however that back in the Lucy days you could get a whole $2.80 for a British pound. Nowadays it's like $1.50. We suck. Better off dragon food. Or in bed. Smiles tomorrow.

AP110804045190_620x350

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

You just can't make a throw away comment like "she almost got robbed" and not go further....what the hell...
and those were two really funny episodes..way out there with the dragon..and chopper...lol

hope your day ended better for all...
we never got any rain but dad did in Bay Head at band job...