Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Has It Been So Long?

Laura and I were flipping thru photos this evening, of Yuula in the early going. It seems like a lifetime ago. She is so different we almost don't recognize her. She's gone thru many phases. A sleepy phase, a bug-eyed phase, a blank stare phase, and our favorite slight smirk phase. All so precious and special, Laura got a little teary-eyed, as did I, and then we look over and see that at the present moment she's halfway up the staircase, her new extracurricular activity of testing how many "NO!"s it takes before we cave. Not yet you little monster.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

get that baby gate out.....not the most baby friendly stairs...:( She's on the move and tough to stop..can't wait to see you...hope it is sooner than later..we are looking at every option...just so many things to work around...but we are working on it...:)

Mom and Dad said...

Told you time would go fast....
(forgot to add this to last comment..)

now you can maybe understand what dad and I feel like when we look at you....I still can feel your little moppet head on my shoulder as I rocked you in the same rocker I now rock Yuula...where did the time go...
ok now I'm all teary...

love u all