Sunday, August 14, 2011

Substitutiary Locomotion

600full-bedknobs-and-broomsticks-screenshot

Man, I did nothing yesterday. I just felt supremely lazy and when I saw that Bedknobs & Broomsticks was on and knew Yuula was yet to see the glory of Angela Lansbury in her prime, well there was no decision to be made. Followed that up with some good Premier League soccer, both matches ending in a draw, but we found a little nap time in there. Then when mother got home home it was time for Swiss Family Robinson. Classic. One of these days, we're living in trees I tell ya. But right now, today, I gots things to do so, you know what happens...

Treguna Mekoides Tracorum Satis Dee

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Yesterday I guess was just one of those days..I watched one Jimmy Stewart movie after another...starting with Mr Smith goes to Washington and ending with Bell Book and Candle...good day..while I was sewing...and sewing..