Thursday, March 25, 2010

Training Wheels On
















I don't think that title is the appropriate phrase I'm looking for but... they got me training people today. Not even a full time employee and barely a month on the job and now I'm teaching other people what I barely know. I guess I couldn't do much worse than the people who taught me. But when Montell Jordan's "This Is How We Do It" played not once but twice, I found the confidence. True story.

Tonight is macaroni & cheese night. Like the old fashioned kind. A little Office, maybe get some work done on the computer since I did move it all downstairs. Early to bed I'm guessing tho. Laura didn't sleep well. Baby didn't like the Swedish beef curry we made. That is devastating.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Congrats on moving up the work line....how did you do?..I'm sure fine..thats good that they have that kind of opinion of you and your work...
when I was talking to Laura last night and she said what you guys were making for dinner...I thought...yikes..hope the baby likes that...sorry is was a downer..