Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Computing A New Locale

P1180031

I moved the computer and all its devices this evening. I was pretty nervous that I would lose something or not be able to reattach all the cables correctly, but alas, on first try everything booted up and ran like champs.

P1180036

Originally we thought having the computer up in its own "office" would be the mature thing to do, but now it's like every time we have to do something online we're being sent to the corner of the house on punishment detail. Plus now I have this sweet double screen view of computer & television. There's no stopping me now. First thing I did? Play Michael Jackson's greatest hits album. The Girl Is Mine: classic. Oop! Dinner time!

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

Your brave...glad it all worked out...getting anxious about 4/1/2010..