Sunday, March 28, 2010

That May Be It


I may have taught my final rehearsal. Down in Sitao today, trying to give them a little clarification. Don't think it went very well. But when I left I couldn't help but think that I may never teach again. The Roxbury thing is up in the air. Was supposed to start this month, but didn't, so I'm not going to be surprised if I'm not there this fall. Cadets is already out. I told Daniel & April & Emma back in February that I was done for real this time. I may do a week in Ooltewah, only because they'll pay me twice as much as I could make at home, but I gotta see if I can get an additional week off in June. Already going down to Georgia in the beginning of July for Laura's southern baby shower. And the Sitao thing... I just don't know. I think they need something else. So that may be it...

...and that is fine with me.

No comments: