Monday, March 8, 2010

Dead Ferrets To Couch Thieves

These guys are stealing our couch! I saw them on the 209 connector!

I'm kidding. That is our couch tho. Just a newer version, one that hasn't been sat on for 10 years.

Day one of the week down. I don't wanna turn into one of those people who wish the week away, yet here we are. But it was a fine day. Started slow with some awful new age ballad station on the satellite. Then Tonya told us the story of how she had to kill Sara's (yes I am going to act like you know these people by name) ferret over the weekend. It was a pity killing. Then she threw it in the garbage. Sentimental bunch. Ryan & I bonded over music when he told me I had to check out "this band called Mew". How do you be polite in a situation like that? I turned him onto Battles & the mighty Broken Social Scene. We'll see how that went over tomorrow. Then the crusher: Bumbag Larry got canned. And just as I was getting used to his condescending comments and holier than thou attitude. One upping no more Larry. One upping no more. But I've been given free reign over my hours and plan on using it. We may be setting a new record this week folks. We'll see come Saturday. Vulkan is back in the house. I'm gonna take advantage of the lunacy while the lunacy is presented as advantageous. Beef barley for dinner again tonight, and that's not a complaint. And the grass is poking thru. Looks like I can get back to breaking lawnmowers sooner than we thought.

No comments: