Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Those Möllbergs

Everytime I teach somewhere, in the states or out, there's always one family thats wants me to come over for a visit and supper, and if we're lucky, a evening of adult conversation & drinking. Here in Sweden, the Möllbergs are that family. And it was a stunner.

IMG_5119

I'm not gonna go too much in depth here, but you can ask me about it next time you see me. It's really a evening best recounted in person. I have a couple photos and an actual video, but mainly I was just enjoying the evening with quite the erudite and scintillating family.

IMG_5124
IMG_5121
IMG_5120
IMG_5126
IMG_5117
IMG_5113

Here is Klaus playing his Stradivarius singing saw in candlelight to the delight of his guests. Sorry about the dark video, but it was the perfect backdrop at that moment.



IMG_5132

Coming home first thing tomorrow morning, 5am. I am quite excited to get on that plane. Hopefully just pass out and wake up stateside.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi,
Thank you for the video of Klaus playing the singing saw!
Sweden is kind of far away... but I wish Klaus could come to the annual Musical Saw Festival in NYC. If you don't know about it: www.musicalsawfestival.org
There's a video on this website from last year's festival, to give you an idea.