Friday, May 15, 2009

My Swedish Cuisine

(25) tasty lunch

The meal that awaited me upon arrival. It was breakfast time.Let's see here, we got rice, good, with curry powder over it, chicken and a little veggie medley with some basil sauce, some sliced banana and a little tangy thai sauce on the side. Random yet wholesome.

(34) Hawaiian pizza

Hawaiian Pizza (I think I've already posted this but...) As you can see the Swedish are quite fussy about the placement of their pineapple.

(44) Lebanese

This is just some basic Lebanese kebab. Can probably get it on any corner of midtown Manhattan, minus the rat hair.

(08) grillad kyckling for lunch

A typical grillad kyckling (grilled chicken) salad with corn, pasta, peppers, lettuce etc. But they had the curry dressing that put it over the top. I like curry.

(492) herring & caviar for dinner

This was the night Lars wanted me to eat traditional Swedish food. Herring, herring, a potato, and looks like more herring. Ahh raw fish in cream sauce. Oh and don't forget the boiled egg topped off with some tubed caviar. MMMM, I'm licking my chops right now.

(15) multi vitamin dryck

I drank a few of these big boxes of juice. Sorry Lars.

(36) my burger at Lillg�rds Grillen

Probably the most delicious bacon burger I've ever had from some little roadside stand in Strängnäs.

(01) Swedish porridge

Oh and no cereal. Just porridge, like Goldilocks. Or maybe Papa Bear would be more appropriate.

Now I'm hungry.

1 comment:

Harun Ar said...

Sangat menarik.
Terima kasih atas info anda