Monday, May 18, 2009

Flagless Intro

So I know it's not much but, we're only 2 full days in, and I had to come home before the last block last night so... it's all I got. Camp is what I'm referring to here, in the lovely backwoods of Johnstown PA, where the skies are grey and the air conditioning is limited to those with real power.

IMG_5979
IMG_5980

Apparently the economy has hit YEA! harder than had expected because they're making budget cuts in very strange places. You'll be glad to hear that I haven't touched a single piece of equipment outside a bare pole, so that has been a new endeavor. Mostly we've just been having the kids beat each other with them for own amusement.

IMG_5984
IMG_5988
IMG_5986

Unfortunately there's not much more to report on. Like I said, only 2 days, which also happens to be the exact same amount of time before I head back. That drive is a doozie. Is that how you spell doozie? Scenic, but long. Good roadtrip material if I had the time. Anyhow...

No comments: